Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message to see if you can find the answer to your inquiry.
The shipping cost depends on the number of items (yards) ordered.
- 1 yard = $3.00 (First Class Mail)
- 2-3 yards = $6.00 (Priority Mail)
- 4-6 yards = $7.00 (Priority Mail)
- 7-12 yards = $13.50 (Priority Mail)
- 13-25 yards = $18.00 (Priority Mail)
- 1 yard = $15.00 (First Class Mail)
- 2-6 yards = $24.00 (Priority Mail)
- 7-12 yards = $45.00 (Priority Mail)
- 13-25 yards = $60.00 (Priority Mail)
- 1 yard = $20.00 (First Class Mail)
- 2-6 yards = $30.00 (Priority Mail)
- 7-12 yards = $70.00 (Priority Mail)
- 13-25 yards = $90.00 (Priority Mail)
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards which are processed via PayPal (you do not need to have a PayPal account).
Delivery varies by shipping method:
- First Class Mail > 5-10 days (USA) / 2-6 weeks (Int’l)
- Priority Mail > 3-5 days (USA) / 2-4 weeks (Int’l)
*Please note that once we hand a package to the delivery company we are not responsible for delayed or lost items.
We take your data protection very seriously.
- We will NEVER share your personal data with other companies and we will only use your information for shipping purposes, newsletters (which you can opt out of) and to contact you in case there’s any issue with your order(s).
- We do not store any financial information (PayPal or credit card numbers).
- An SSL Certificate is used throughout the website to protect and encrypt any communication between users and our website.
Orders are usually shipped 1-2 business days after purchase but we observe most Jewish Holidays and usually go out of town when there’s a long weekend (US holiday) so the processing time can be 3-5 business days during these times. We always put up a store announcement letting customers know about the processing time for orders received between certain days so please make sure to check out for any store announcement before making a purchase.
We only ship physical copies of the invoice for international orders or orders of 2 or more yards. You can always sign in to your account and download/print a copy of your invoice yourself.