Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message to see if you can find the answer to your inquiry.
The shipping cost depends on the number of items (yards) ordered.
- 1 yard = $3.00 (First Class Mail)
- 2-3 yards = $6.00 (Priority Mail)
- 4-6 yards = $7.00 (Priority Mail)
- 7-12 yards = $13.50 (Priority Mail)
- 13-25 yards = $18.00 (Priority Mail)
- 26+ yards = Please check in Cart (Priority Mail)
- Shipping Insurance/Signature $4.00+ (optional)
- 1 yard = $20.00 (First Class Mail)
- 2-4 yards = $28.00 (Priority Mail)
- 5-12 yards = $54.00 (Priority Mail)
- 13-20 yards = $70.00 (Priority Mail)
- 1 yard = $29.00 (First Class Mail)
- 2-4 yards = $40.00 (Priority Mail)
- 5-12 yards = $89.00 (Priority Mail)
- 13-20 yards = $110.00 (Priority Mail)
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards which are processed via PayPal (you do not need to have a PayPal account).
Delivery varies by shipping method:
- First Class Mail > 5-10 days (USA) / 2-6 weeks (Int’l)
- Priority Mail > 3-5 days (USA) / 2-4 weeks (Int’l)
International Customers: We’re still shipping overseas but please be advised that due to the current situation delays are to be expected and it can take months for packages to arrive to its final destination.
*Please note that once we hand a package to the delivery company we are not responsible for delayed or lost items.
We take your data protection very seriously.
- We will NEVER share your personal data with other companies and we will only use your information for shipping purposes, newsletters (which you can opt out of) and to contact you in case there’s any issue with your order(s).
- We do not store any financial information (PayPal or credit card numbers).
- An SSL Certificate is used throughout the website to protect and encrypt any communication between users and our website.
Orders are usually shipped 1-2 business days after purchase but we observe most Jewish Holidays and usually go out of town when there’s a long weekend (US holiday) so the processing time can be 3-5 business days during these times. We always put up a store announcement letting customers know about the processing time for orders received between certain days so please make sure to check out for any store announcement before making a purchase.
We only ship physical copies of the invoice for international orders or orders of 2 or more yards. You can always sign in to your account and download/print a copy of your invoice yourself.
Some of our items are available for wholesale. If you’re interested in getting 20+ yards of an item please contact us so that we can give you direct information about availability and pricing.
All orders of 1 yard are shipped out via First Class Mail.
Orders of 2+ yards are shipped out via Priority Mail.
We do not offer or accept requests to send items via Express Mail.
Most of our items are ready to ship in 1-3 business days; please bear in mind that weekends are not considered business days.
We offer the option of buying swatches/samples of all our items and we encourage you to take advantage of this option in case you’re not sure if a fabric will work for what you need it before you make a purchase. You can also get in touch with us with any question regarding the fabric or if you’d like to see more pictures so that you can have more information.