Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message to see if you can find the answer to your inquiry.
- Up to $15.00 = $4.00 (First Class Mail)
- $15.01 to $19.99 = $6.00 (Priority Mail)
- $20.00 to $34.99 = $8.00 (Priority Mail)
- $35.00 to $50.99 = $10.00 (Priority Mail)
- $51.00 to $69.99 = $12.00 (Priority Mail)
- $70.00 and Up = Free Shipping (Priority Mail)
- Shipping Insurance/Signature $4.00+ (optional)
- 1 yard = $20.00 (First Class Mail)
- 2-4 yards = $28.00 (Priority Mail)
- 5-12 yards = $54.00 (Priority Mail)
- 13-20 yards = $70.00 (Priority Mail)
- 1 yard = $29.00 (First Class Mail)
- 2-4 yards = $40.00 (Priority Mail)
- 5-12 yards = $89.00 (Priority Mail)
- 13-20 yards = $110.00 (Priority Mail)
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards which are processed via PayPal (you do not need to have a PayPal account).
Delivery varies by shipping method:
- First Class Mail > 5-10 days (USA) / 2-6 weeks (Int’l)
- Priority Mail > 3-5 days (USA) / 2-4 weeks (Int’l)
International Customers: We’re still shipping overseas but please be advised that due to the current situation delays are to be expected and it can take months for packages to arrive to its final destination.
*Please note that once we hand a package to the delivery company we are not responsible for delayed or lost items.
We take your data protection very seriously.
- We will NEVER share your personal data with other companies and we will only use your information for shipping purposes, newsletters (which you can opt out of) and to contact you in case there’s any issue with your order(s).
- We do not store any financial information (PayPal or credit card numbers).
- An SSL Certificate is used throughout the website to protect and encrypt any communication between users and our website.
Orders are usually shipped 1-2 business days after purchase but we observe most Jewish Holidays and usually go out of town when there’s a long weekend (US holiday) so the processing time can be 3-5 business days during these times. We always put up a store announcement letting customers know about the processing time for orders received between certain days so please make sure to check out for any store announcement before making a purchase.
We only ship physical copies of the invoice for international orders or orders of 2 or more yards. You can always sign in to your account and download/print a copy of your invoice yourself.
Some of our items are available for wholesale. If you’re interested in getting 20+ yards of an item please contact us so that we can give you direct information about availability and pricing.
For your convenience, please check our bulk discount category in advance.
Most of our items are ready to ship in 1-3 business days; please bear in mind that weekends are not considered business days.
We offer the option of ordering swatches/samples of all our items and we encourage you to take advantage of this option in case you’re not sure if a fabric will work for what you need it before you make a purchase. You can also get in touch with us with any question regarding the fabric or if you’d like to see more pictures so that you can have more information.
On the page of the item that you want to order you have the option to select how many yards you want of such item; (1) you can decrease or increase the number of yards by clicking on the – or + signs.
Once you have the number of yards selected click on the Add to Cart button (2) and you will have the option to (3) View Cart (in case you want to edit the amount ordered) or Checkout (if you’re ready to complete the order).
You can also continue navigating the site to add more items to your order before checking out.
When you choose View Cart you will be able to edit quantities and/or remove items from the cart (4) and insert coupon codes (5) if you have one. After you finish editing your cart you can click on proceed to checkout (6).
Your shipping total will be calculated after you enter your shipping information.
In the checkout page you will have to enter your billing/shipping information (7) and you also have the option of adding insurance to your package (8) or adding any additional notes for us. Once you are ready to pay check the “I have read and agree to our Terms and Conditions” (9) then click on the button that says Proceed to PayPal (10) which will take you to the PayPal website which is how we process our payments; you’ll be able to pay with a PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
After you complete your payment on the PayPal website, you’ll be redirected back to the order complete page on our shop and you’ll receive a confirmation email at the email address you entered on your billing details. As soon as your order is shipped you will receive an email with the shipping and tracking information.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question or comment.
Note: The website will look a bit different on cell phones and tablets but the steps will be the same, just with more scrolling down (since the view is not as wide) and tapping instead of clicking.